Employer Benefits of Incentive Programs
WHAT IS AN INCENTIVE?
- A thing that motivates or encourages one to do something.
WHAT IS AN INCENTIVE PROGRAM?
- A program designed to reward specific behavior to achieve desired results.
WHAT IS A REWARD?
- A reward is a benefit that is provided in recognition of achievement, service, commendable behavior, etc.
WHY HAVE AN INCENTIVE PROGRAM?
- A study sponsored by the International Society for Performance Improvement determined that an incentive program can “boost performance by anywhere from 25% to 44%.
WHY TRAVEL & EXPERIENCES AS REWARDS?
- Over 65 % of employees surveyed strongly agree that both travel and merchandise awards are remembered longer than cash payments.
Travel Incentives & Rewards
Sales contests, length of service, and production quality are just a few incentive ideas that offer travel as a reward. Whether its a trip to Las Vegas or a cruise to the Mediterranean we can help create the program and reward that best suits your business.
Rewarding employees for good ideas, performance improvement, and even improving the corporate image are great reasons for Experience Rewards. These rewards can be as simple as dinner and a movie or as exciting as driving a race car. The options are almost unlimited and we can figure it out for you.
Choosing your own reward can add to the fun and often gets the whole family involved which raises their opinion of you. Catalogs are available with many price options, based on your budget.